September 21, 2007

A little behind

So I'm a little behind-this is my first blog post-ever. It's probably strange ,but for some reason this project has given me anxiety. I've never been one to keep a journal and I only speak up in class when I have something that I feel is important to say. I'm part of the group of the Lincoln-Douglas debates, which I researched online like the rest of my group. I was having trouble figuring out what to write about, however, so I decided to look at yahoo's news to see if there was any inspiration to be found. The first article I saw was about a German politcian, Gabriele Pauli, who has suggested that marriage should automatically dissolve after 7 years. The article described her as a radical politician who is trying to stir-up the traditionally male dominated, Catholic politics in Bavaria. I found this topic very interesting and wanted to see what people's views of it are. Whether or not people would every support it, do you think it would be beneficial for women?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070921/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_germany_politics_marriage

No comments: